Regulations for the provision of electronic services
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- General provisions
- Types and scope of Services provided through the Website
- Terms and conditions of using the Website and publishing information
- Complaint procedure
- Termination of the contract with the Service Provider
- Final provisions
- General provisions
- In accordance with the requlations of the Act on Rendering Electronic Services, the company under the name: Wajnert Meble Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Międzybórz at ul. Kolejowej 67, 56-513 Międzybórz, NIP: 911-200-60-47, REGON: 021935154, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna in Wrocław, IX Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000429627, share capital: PLN 5,348,400.00, hereinafter referred to as “Service Provider”, determines these terms and conditions for the provision of electronic services, hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions” or the “Document”.
- These Terms and Conditions define the rules and technical conditions of services provided by the Service Provider electronically via the website [www…], hereinafter referred to as the “Website”. The Document is available free of charge in a form that allows you to download it, record its content by printing or saving to disk.
- Contact with the Service Provider is possible through:
- e-mail address: email@example.com,
- by phone at the following number: +48 62 59 96 740
- The Document defines the rules and technical conditions of services provided by the Service Provider electronically through the Website and through the social profile, the conditions for concluding and terminating the contract for the provision of electronic services, the complaint procedure, the rights and obligations of the Service Provider and Users.
- Enabling the use of the Website is a service within the light of the Act on Rendering Electronic Services, provided under an agreement between the Service Provider and the User and on the basis of the Terms and Conditions.
- Before using the Website, the User is obliged to read these Terms and Conditions. Starting to use the Website constitutes the approval of the terms of the Terms and Conditions.
- Each User is obliged to comply with the resolutions of the Terms and Conditions from the moment necessary steps of using the services offered through the Website.
- The user is prohibited to provide illegal content.
The terms and definitions used in these Terms and Conditions have the following meaning, except to the extent of the context in which they are used, unless otherwise provided:
- WAJNERT MEBLE or the Service Provider – Wajnert Meble Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Międzybórz at ul. Kolejowej 67, 56-513 Międzybórz, NIP: 911-200-60-47, REGON: 021935154 entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna in Wrocław, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000429627.
- Personal Data Administrator (ADO) – Wajnert Meble, also known as the Service Provider, being the owner of the Website, which decides on the purposes and means of processing Users’ personal data.
- Civil Law – the Act of April 23rd, 1964, the Civil Law.
- Consumer – a natural person who performs a legal transaction with the entrepreneur not related directly to his business or professional activity. A natural person concluding a contract with the Service Provider directly related to his business activity is also considered a consumer, if the content of this contract shows that he does not have a professional nature for him, resulting from the subject of his business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register. and Information on Business.
- Social Profile – a separate part of the social network dedicated to the Service Provider and managed by him, available on the website of a given social network, in particular www.instagram.com or on other websites run by the so-called social media.
- RODO / GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text with EEA relevance)
- Terms and Conditions – this Terms and Conditions together with any attachments that refer to them.
- Website – a website under the name https://wajnert.pl/meble-hotelowe/ , available at the internet address https://wajnert.pl/meble-hotelowe/ run by the Service Provider, enabling the use of the service.
- ICT system – a set of cooperating IT devices and software, ensuring processing and storage, sending and receiving data via telecommunications networks using a terminal device appropriate for a given type of network.
- Service – a service provided by the Service Provider to the User in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- Personal Data Protection Act – the Act of May 10th, 2018 on the protection of personal data.
- Copyright and Neighboring Rights Act – the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights.
- Act on Rendering Electronic Services – the Act of July 18, 2002 on Rendering Electronic Services.
- User – an entity that meets the conditions of the Terms and Conditions and uses the Services provided through the Website.
Types and scope of Services provided through the Website
- The Service Provider provides Services through the Website, in particular consisting of:
- free publishing of information on: completed projects, hotel furniture assemblies, arrangements made, events at which the Service Provider presents furniture or other Wajnert products, as well as free-of-charge publication of industry entries;
- viewing and reading by Users of materials (in particular information, photos, data) posted on the Website, made available by the Service Provider, free of charge;
- using the Newsletter (the detailed rules for using the Newsletter are set out in the attachment under the name: “Terms and Conditions of Newsletter Service “).
Terms and conditions of using the Website and publishing of information
- Technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the ICT system used by the Service Provider:
- device with access to the Internet,
- a web browser that supports cookie technologies; the current versions of the browsers listed are valid:
- Desktop: Chrome 81.x, Safari 13.x, Edge 81.x, Firefox 76.x,
- Mobile: IOS Safari 13.x, Chrome for Android 81.x, Samsung Internet 11.x,
- an active e-mail account (e-mail).
- Using the Website may depend on the installation of Java and Java Script software and the acceptance of cookies.
- A user who does not meet the technical conditions referred to in this chapter has no right to pursue his or her claims due to problems with the use of the Website.
- All Users may use the services provided by the Service Provider via the Website.
- The Service Provider will make every effort to ensure that the Website functions continuously, and the Service Provider reserves that there may be interruptions in the functioning of the Website in order to update data, correct any errors or perform maintenance works, as well as for reasons beyond the Service Provider’s control (i.e. force majeure, acts or omissions of third parties for which the Service Provider is not responsible, etc.).
- The Service Provider will make every effort to inform Users about problems related to the functioning of the Website, referred to in point 5 above, as far as technically possible, in particular by placing a message on the Website.
- The User is obliged to comply with the law, principles of social coexistence, these Terms and Conditions and generally accepted rules of conduct relating to all Internet users, aimed at protecting their interests and the interests of third parties (i.e. Netiquette).
- The User has no right to use the services offered by the User in a manner that is against the law, morality or in a way that would infringe the legitimate interests of the Service Provider or third parties.
- The User has no right to download the contents of the databases available on the Service Provider’s Website in order to re-use them for commercial activities conducted by the User or other activities that would infringe the interests of the Service Provider.
- The User is entitled to use the materials available on the Website solely for personal use.
- The Service Provider hereby reserves that all materials made available on the Website (including in particular photos, descriptions, graphics, data) and not coming from the User are covered by legal protection resulting, inter alia, from the provisions of the Act on Copyright and Neighboring Rights. The User hereby acknowledges and accepts the fact that he has the right to use them only within the permitted personal use. Copying, reproduction, distribution on the Internet and other forms of using the materials on the Website, exceeding the limits permitted by law, are prohibited.
- In a situation where the Service Provider requires the User to provide an e-mail address to use a specific Service, the User agrees to provide the correct e-mail address, i.e. the one where it receives electronic correspondence.
- The User may consent to receive commercial information by electronic means, including, for example, in the form of a Newsletter from the Service Provider or its related entities to the e-mail address provided by him, by checking the appropriate box next to the content of such declaration. The User may at any time withdraw the consent granted in connection with the processing of his personal data without suffering negative consequences. Details on expressing the above-mentioned consents and personal data processing are described in the Annexes to these Terms and Conditions.
- The information published by the Service Provider on the Website are edited by the Service Provider himself.
- The User is eligible to file a complaint for non-performance or improper performance of the Service by the Service Provider.
- Complaints regarding the Services available on the Website may be submitted by the User in writing to the address of the service provider or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The complaint should contain in particular: User’s identification data, e-mail address of the User submitting the complaint, detailed description and indication of the reason for the complaint.
- The complaint is addressed by the Service Provider within 14 calendar days from the date of its receipt. The result will be notified to the User by the Service Provider in the form in which the Service Provider received the complaint from the User.
Termination of the contract with the Service Provider
- The contract of Services shall be formed when the User enters the Service Provider’s Website in the web browser or when he uses a redirection to this Website. The contract is terminated when the User leaves the Website. The forming and termination of contracts for the provision of the Services referred to in subparagraph 2 below is subject to the following provisions.
- The contract for the provision of Electronic services consisting in the use of the Newsletter is concluded for an indefinite period; the termination of the agreement in question takes place on the terms set out in the attachment under the name “Terms and Conditions of Newsletter Service”.
- The Service Provider has the right to cease providing the Service to a User who violates the Terms and Conditions or generally applicable law or takes actions that interfere with the uninterrupted use of the Service by other Users. In this case, the Service Provider may suspend or terminate the provision of the Service after notifying the User through the e-mail address provided by him.
- The Service Provider may terminate the contract for the provision of a Service of a continuous and indefinite nature in the event that the User violates the Terms and Conditions, in particular when he provides unlawful content after an unsuccessful prior call to cease violations with an appropriate deadline. In such a case, the contract expires after 3 days from the date of submitting the declaration of intent to terminate it (notice period).
- The termination leads to termination of the legal relationship with effect for the future.
- The Service Provider and the User may terminate the contract for the provision of Electronic Services at any time by agreement of the parties.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to close the Website or to discontinue the provision of the Services without giving reasons after informing the Users in advance.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to unilaterally amend these Terms and Conditions. The Service Provider will inform Users about changes to the Terms and Conditions presenting the new version of the Terms and Conditions on the main page of the Website at least 7 days before the amendments come into force. The Regulations are valid for an indefinite period.
- Amendments to the Regulations may be caused, in particular, by legislative changes, the development of Internet technologies, changes in the rules of using the Services (in particular, a change in the Services or the introduction of new ones, to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of the Regulations). All contracts for the provision of Services by electronic means concluded before the date of entry into force of the new Regulations are implemented on the basis of the Regulations that were in force on the date of the contract for the provision of Services by electronic means. Changing the data regarding the seat, address, e-mail address, telephone or fax number, the amount of the share capital and other data regarding the Service Provider does not constitute a change to the Regulations.
- In case of doubts regarding the rules and conditions of the Terms and Conditions, the Service Provider reserves the right to interpret the principles and conditions presented in these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the properties of Polish law. In all matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and other laws shall apply, and in relation to Consumers also the Act on consumer rights.
- Any disputes arising from the performance of obligations under the Terms and Conditions will be resolved by a common court with territorial jurisdiction over the registered office of Services Provider.
- The Terms and Conditions are available on the websitehttps://wajnert.pl/meble-hotelowe/
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The operator of the service is a company under the name: Wajnert Meble Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Międzybórz at ul. Kolejowa 67, 56-513 Międzybórz, NIP: 911-200-60-47, REGON: 021935154, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, IX Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000429627 (hereinafter as the “Service Operator”).
2. These Terms and Conditions of the Newsletter Service (hereinafter: “Terms and Conditions”) define the regulations of the service of content delivery by electronic mail (hereinafter: “Service” or “Newsletter Service”) by the Service Operator.
3. To use the Service, it is necessary to have access to the Internet and an e-mail address, including a standard operating system and a standard web browser.
4. Before using the Service, the User is obliged to read these Terms and Conditions.
II. SUBJECT OF THE SERVICE
1. The Newsletter service is based on sending by the Service Operator to the e-mail address provided by the User messages containing brand marketing information, including information on the Service Operator’s offer, as well as events related to the promotion of products or services offered by the Service Operator.
2. By signing a contract for the provision of the Newsletter Service with the Service Operator, the User provides his data in the registration form, i.e. e-mail address, in order to receive the messages referred to in the above provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
3. The provision of the Service will commence after the conclusion of the contract for the use of the Newsletter Service.
4. The newsletter is sent to the User no more than […] a month.
1. The Service may be used by any person (hereinafter referred to as: “User”) who places an order for the Service on the website in the https://wajnert.pl/meble-hotelowe/ domain in the part concerning the Newsletter on the terms described in Chapter IV of the Newsletter Regulations.
2. The Newsletter service is free of charge. The Service Operator reserves that any fees charged independently by the other persons in connection with receiving the Newsletter or using the Internet by the User shall be charged to the User.
3. When using the Newsletter Service, the User is obliged to refrain from providing illegal content, including providing someone else’s data without the consent of authorized persons.
4. Individual messages sent as part of the Service constitute works within the meaning of the regulations of the Act of February 4, 1994 on Copyright and Neighboring Rights and are subject to the protection specified in the above-mentioned the law. Any copying, modifying or using them in a manner inconsistent with the intended purpose or without the consent of the Service Operator may constitute a violation of law.
IV. SUBMISSION OF AN ORDER AND CANCELLATION OF THE SERVICE
1. Placing an order for the Service requires the following steps:
• providing the required data in the registration form on the Service Operator’s website,
• expressing consent to send electronically to the e-mail address provided in the registration form in the form of Newsletters, under the conditions specified in the Terms and Conditions,
• giving consent to the processing of personal data by the Service Operator,
• confirmation of placing an order for the Newsletter service by clicking the activation link in the electronic mail sent by the system registering the e-mail address provided in the registration form.
2. Upon confirmation of placing the order in accordance with subparagraph 1 above, the e-mail address provided in the registration form will be automatically registered in the list of Service e-mail addresses.
3. The date of confirmation of the order in accordance with subparagraph 1 above is considered to be the date of conclusion of the contract between the Service Operator and the User for the free provision of the Service under the Newsletter Regulations.
4. The User may, without giving any reason and at no cost, resign from the Service.
5. At the moment of resignation, the e-mail address indicated in the registration form is deleted from the list of Service e-mail addresses.
6. Submitting an effective resignation is tantamount to termination of the contract referred to in this chapter of the Terms and Conditions.
V. DURATION OF THE SERVICE
1. The contract for using the Newsletter Service is concluded for an indefinite time.
2. The User has the right to terminate the contract for the use of the Newsletter Service, and the termination shall be effective immediately.
3. The User terminates the contract for the use of the Newsletter Service (i.e. resigns from the Service) by sending a statement on this subject to the e-mail address: email@example.com
4. The Operator of the service has the right to cease the provision of the Service to a User who violates the Newsletter Regulations or generally applicable law or takes actions that interfere with the uninterrupted use of the Service by other Users. In this case, the Service Operator may suspend or terminate the provision of the Newsletter Service after informing the User to the e-mail address provided by him.
5. The Service Provider has the right to remove an incorrect or non-existent address
e-mail provided by the User.
VI. PERSONAL DATA
1. The Service Provider is the administrator of personal data processed for the purpose of providing the Newsletter Service.
1. Complaints regarding the Newsletter Service should be submitted to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The complaint should include the data of the User submitting the complaint, necessary to send information about the result of the complaint and a detailed description of the problem in the Newsletter Service and what are the expectations for the resolution of the complaint.
3. The Service Provider shall consider the complaint within 14 days of its receipt.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The Service Provider reserves the right to amend the Newsletter Regulations.
2. Each User will be notified of an amendment to the Newsletter Regulations by sending a Newsletter containing information about the amendment to the Newsletter Regulations.
3. The amendment shall enter into force on the date indicated in the notification.
4. The amendment is binding for each User, unless the User does not submit a declaration of resignation from the Service.
5. All matters not covered by the Newsletter Regulations shall be governed by generally applicable regulations of Polish law.
6. The Terms and Conditions come into force on 1.07.2021.