I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The operator of the service is a company under the name: Wajnert Meble Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Międzybórz at ul. Kolejowa 67, 56-513 Międzybórz, NIP: 911-200-60-47, REGON: 021935154, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, IX Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000429627 (hereinafter as the “Service Operator”).
- These Terms and Conditions of the Newsletter Service (hereinafter: “Terms and Conditions”) define the regulations of the service of content delivery by electronic mail (hereinafter: “Service” or “Newsletter Service”) by the Service Operator.
- To use the Service, it is necessary to have access to the Internet and an e-mail address, including a standard operating system and a standard web browser.
- Before using the Service, the User is obliged to read these Terms and Conditions.
II. SUBJECT OF THE SERVICE
- The Newsletter service is based on sending by the Service Operator to the e-mail address provided by the User messages containing brand marketing information, including information on the Service Operator’s offer, as well as events related to the promotion of products or services offered by the Service Operator.
- By signing a contract for the provision of the Newsletter Service with the Service Operator, the User provides his data in the registration form, i.e. e-mail address, in order to receive the messages referred to in the above provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
The provision of the Service will commence after the conclusion of the contract for the use of the Newsletter Service.
- The newsletter is sent to the User no more than once a week.
- The Service may be used by any person (hereinafter referred to as: “User”) who places an order for the Service on the website in the wajnert.pl domain in the part concerning the Newsletter on the terms described in Chapter IV of the Newsletter Regulations.
- The Newsletter service is free of charge. The Service Operator reserves that any fees charged independently by the other persons in connection with receiving the Newsletter or using the Internet by the User shall be charged to the User.
- When using the Newsletter Service, the User is obliged to refrain from providing illegal content, including providing someone else’s data without the consent of authorized persons.
- Individual messages sent as part of the Service constitute works within the meaning of the regulations of the Act of February 4, 1994 on Copyright and Neighboring Rights and are subject to the protection specified in the above-mentioned the law. Any copying, modifying or using them in a manner inconsistent with the intended purpose or without the consent of the Service Operator may constitute a violation of law.
IV. SUBMISSION OF AN ORDER AND CANCELLATION OF THE SERVICE
- Placing an order for the Service requires the following steps:
- providing the required data in the registration form on the Service Operator’s website,
- expressing consent to send electronically to the e-mail address provided in the registration form in the form of Newsletters, under the conditions specified in the Terms and Conditions,
- giving consent to the processing of personal data by the Service Operator,
- confirmation of placing an order for the Newsletter service by clicking the activation link in the electronic mail sent by the system registering the e-mail address provided in the registration form.
- Upon confirmation of placing the order in accordance with subparagraph 1 above, the e-mail address provided in the registration form will be automatically registered in the list of Service e-mail addresses.
- The date of confirmation of the order in accordance with subparagraph 1 above is considered to be the date of conclusion of the contract between the Service Operator and the User for the free provision of the Service under the Newsletter Regulations.
- The User may, without giving any reason and at no cost, resign from the Service.
- At the moment of resignation, the e-mail address indicated in the registration form is deleted from the list of Service e-mail addresses.
- Submitting an effective resignation is tantamount to termination of the contract referred to in this chapter of the Terms and Conditions.
V. DURATION OF THE SERVICE
- The contract for using the Newsletter Service is concluded for an indefinite time.
- The User has the right to terminate the contract for the use of the Newsletter Service, and the termination shall be effective immediately.
- The User terminates the contract for the use of the Newsletter Service (i.e. resigns from the Service) by sending a statement on this subject to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Operator of the service has the right to cease the provision of the Service to a User who violates the Newsletter Regulations or generally applicable law or takes actions that interfere with the uninterrupted use of the Service by other Users. In this case, the Service Operator may suspend or terminate the provision of the Newsletter Service after informing the User to the e-mail address provided by him.
- The Service Provider has the right to remove an incorrect or non-existent address e-mail provided by the User.
VI. PERSONAL DATA
- The Service Provider is the administrator of personal data processed for the purpose of providing the Newsletter Service.
- Complaints regarding the Newsletter Service should be submitted to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- The complaint should include the data of the User submitting the complaint, necessary to send information about the result of the complaint and a detailed description of the problem in the Newsletter Service and what are the expectations for the resolution of the complaint.
- The Service Provider shall consider the complaint within 14 days of its receipt.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Service Provider reserves the right to amend the Newsletter Regulations.
- Each User will be notified of an amendment to the Newsletter Regulations by sending a Newsletter containing information about the amendment to the Newsletter Regulations.
- The amendment shall enter into force on the date indicated in the notification.
- The amendment is binding for each User, unless the User does not submit a declaration of resignation from the Service.
- All matters not covered by the Newsletter Regulations shall be governed by generally applicable regulations of Polish law.
- The Terms and Conditions come into force on